Thursday, December 30, 2010

Metro

Madeline, David and I decided to go to DC (add another "state" to Davids list of place he's been) to meet my dad for lunch. In order to get there, we took the metro. David was pretty tired both ways, but he did great. He had lots to say on the way back. Fortunately it wasn't too crowded.





Metro may be handicap accessible, but it is not very baby friendly. When passing through the card/payment thing (I have no idea what it is called), my stroller would not fit. However, 3 very nice men helped me and lifted the stroller (no, David was not in it).

My dad enjoyed carrying David around the cafeteria. David enjoyed "wooing" all the lady...correction, everybody that looked at him.



I needed to change Davids diaper. So we ventured out to find a bathroom with a changing station. Apparently, federal employees don't bring their babies/young un-potty trained kids to work, because there was not a single changing station! We opted for a stack of boxes in a random hallway. Haha. The looks we got were pretty funny.

When we had an extra seat next to us, I let David sit there and play with my phone. My little man is growing up a little too fast. All in all it was a good day.




Madeline has been playing with David on photo booth. Enjoy the pictures!


Love you!!

No comments: