To ring in the New Year, David went to bed at 7...but woke up his normal silly/smiley self. One of these days, I'll take a picture of him first getting up. (New Years resolution? Haha). Madeline and I went to Chili's about 7:30 for dinner. I absolutely love their fajitas! Of course I could not go there and not get my absolute favorite dessert...chocolate lava cake! Mmm...good!

Don't worry, it tastes even better than it looks. And of course, I didn't take a single picture of Madeline or I. Oops.
While Mark could not be here with us in person to celebrate, David's faithful/slightly less creepy daddy doll was.
Here's to hoping 2011 will bring joy and happiness to each of you! As for us, we are in the year Mark will be home!
Love you!!!
1 comment:
Um yes please, i would like some chocolate lava cake.
Post a Comment