Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No more, no more

On Sunday we had an early Christmas celebration because David and I were suppose to be leaving for Maryland this morning. Apparently, my stomach had too much fun and my body decided it wasn't quite ready to leave Illinois just yet. I was hit with the stomach bug Sunday night. I won't go into detail but this picture sums up how I felt:



But, I am happy to report the bathroom and I have not been as close today, so after changing my ticket, again, we are flying to Maryland tomorrow morning! Unfortunately, with this stomach flu, I missed a fabulous (or at least, thats what I'm told) Blues Hockey game...complete with club seats :-( Lets hope there is another opportunity when we get back in February.

Davids 6 month appointment was yesterday. Nothing surprising. Still a "big" boy. He weighed in at 18.8 pounds and is 27 1/4 long. Growing strongly and healthily, for that I am grateful.

I hope each of you have a fabulous Christmas with your families, friends, and loved ones. Take a moment and remember what really matters, especially at we celebrate our Saviors birth.

4 comments:

PKYoung said...

Wow he is a big boy! Adelaide is 2 months older and I'd be surprised if she weighed 15 lbs! haha Oh well, I guess she did start out as a tiny girl so it's all relative. Have fun with your family, its always nice to be home for a while and have them love on the little bunchkin!

Meagan said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!! Miss you.

The Wilson Family said...

miss you like crazy! I hope your travels are better and that you are both safe and have way too much fun! love you!

Amber and Jacob Cook said...

Oh I totally get how you were feeling. I had it wednesday and ended up in the hospital for a few hours because I was having contractions. I am doing much better now. I cant believe how big David is!!! Savannah was only 19lbs at a year