Friday, December 17, 2010

Honey Do...

Before Mark left back in August he left me very specific instructions for the car. I was not worried how I was going to complete these tasks, but whether or not I was actually going to be able to do these things. Fortunately for me, Mark wrote it out everything on a sheet of paper, gave it to me and said "dont forget :-)"



Frequently when we Skype he would add in an extra item for me to do. Something about him wanting to make sure we're safe. I think that even if I tried really really hard, I would not be able to forget what type of oil to get, or where to go to get it done. I was worried I wouldn't have time to do this before I left for Maryland, but Mark pleaded and begged (okay, not really, but it was close.) Tonight, I am happy to report that the car has new oil, the tires are rotated and the automatic trans fluid has been replaced (don't ask me what that means, the guy working on the car recommended it and told me if I did it,my husband would be proud! haha) and we are $180 poorer.

The guys at Valvoline were great. Plus, for a little while longer they have a 20% military discount. Thanks Valvoline! Mark, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I love you and hope 1)you can do this the next time it needs to be done and 2)I hope I made you proud.


-If you look real close, you can see the guys under the car sticking his hand/arm out!


-This guy was just plain funny. He asked specifically for this picture to be taken.

No comments: