Friday, December 17, 2010

Go ME!

Last night was the Relief Society Progressive (Christmas) dinner. It was a ton of fun and I'm so glad I was able to go. Because this was a Relief Society thing, I had no family babysitters. So I had Katelyn Young, one of my beehives, come over. I missed the first part because I was putting DT to bed. This was Davids first "non" family babysitter...and he'll have another one on Monday!



This was probably the easiest babysitting job out there because all she had to do was sit at the house. It's weird to be on the other end of the babysitting scheme.

A little while back my friend Joelle posted on her yummy kitchen blog, ITKWIB that Walgreens was having a sale on their brand diapers. I was skeptical at first because I'm kind of a brand snob when it comes to diapers. I dont want to be changing DTs clothes, my clothes, sheets, etc any more than I have to :-) Well I tried them and they are just like huggies...just cheaper! Walgreens was having a sale last week on their diapers...buy 1 get 1 free! Unfortunately they were out at the time so I got a rain check (or two!) and went back today and got them. I got 254 diapers for $45!! And no, David is not in size 5 (let alone size 6) diapers. I was just stocking up :-)



My new debit card came today-hallelujah! Hope everyone had a great week! We head out to Maryland on Tuesday. Please pray that I dont have another incident like the last. I just don't think I could do it again :-)
Love & Miss you!!

No comments: