
Nice, right? Anyways, so, I contacted Graco and they said I would receive a replacement back in 5-7 business days. A month and a half later, an e-mail or two exchanged and this is what I receive:
Weird. Ugly. Even if I had a girl, this would not be in my top ten choice. So, I wrote them again. I made sure I clearly stated what color my stroller is.Graco responded saying that my replacement part was out of stock and they would ship it as soon as they received it. Three weeks later, I receive this:
Again, not the same color of the stroller we own, getting closer, but not quite there. I think I'll skip the email this time and call and speak to a human being and see what we can do to fix this. It's pretty frustrating. And another reason I really want a Phil & Teds Double Explorer Jogging Stroller. Like this one, just in the green apple please. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
the people I nanny for have a phil and ted and I LOVE IT! I wish I could afford one
the only think I think is weird about the phil and teds is I feel bad for the kid on the back at the bottom. what do they get to look at? usually if it's a double, the back seat is higher so they can see over the other kid. but why would they want to be lower and just look at a back? cute, but I wouldn't get it for that reason. I love my sit'n'stand way more, plus it folds up SUPER easy! better than my single graco and about the same size, if not smaller!
Post a Comment