Saturday, December 25, 2010

Traditions

Every Christmas we get together with my cousins and go over to my Grandmas house for dinner, dessert, gifts, chatting, and of course the pinata! Inside the pinata is money and candy. We all line up in order from youngest to oldest and each get to take usually two swings at it. David being the youngest got to go first. It was so cute to see him take a "swing" and to be able to have my kid take part in something I looked (and still do!) forward to every year.





Something funny. My cousins have never seen DT before. So they were all over him. My cousin Reggie looked at David then me and said are your eyes brown? I said no, they are blue, but he has Marks eyes. I said David really is a mini Mark. THe only thing I have going for me is that Davids nose is kind of like mine. Reggie looked at me, then David, and said, nope! Haha. David truly is a mini Mark (no exaggeration) and especially while Mark is away, I am grateful for that.

In other random news, we received our flat daddy. However, we didn't get Mark! We got one of his battle buddies! Haha. Oops.

Again, I hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones! And one more picture "just because." This is on the way back to the house. Fortunately, he fell right to sleep when I put him in the crib.

No comments: