Friday, December 17, 2010

Uh, picture of the week?

As I looking over some past blogs, I saw "picture of the week" posts and my first thought was "Oops!" But seeing as no one has complained about not updating (recently that is), I don't think it's that big of a deal. However, to try and make it up to you, I will post not one, not two, but five pictures of the week. Lucky you!Forgive me?

David is such a stud. He is sitting up like a champ (lets be honest, he's an all around champ). Here he is sitting on my bed playing with my teddy bear Mark gave me our first Valentines together. David probably wonders why daddys voice doesn't come out of it like his bear does :-)





I love his face...and those thighs! I'm apparently anti pants for him because most of the pictures of him he is not wearing any. Haha.

Here David is sitting in front of the Christmas tree, again, no pants, but still so cute! I've decided Holidays are a lot more fun with kids.


David loves to read and eat. So why not combine the two?! And look, he has pants!




Love you!!!

No comments: