Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Time is a beautiful time!

Today was a good day! It was Jennifer Rs birthday so we all got babysitters and headed to St. Louis for shopping and lunch. I wasn't going to go. In fact, at 9 this morning David and I were sitting by the Christmas tree getting ready to go down for a nap. I had not showered. I needed to. Anyways, Dana pretty much insisted that I go (something like "you deserve it.") Anyways, so she holds David, I jump in the shower, get ready, put DT down for a nap and go. I'm really I went. Those girls are so fun! Happy birthday Jennifer!


Thanks to Dana for the watching the kiddos! I appreciate it. Best Cousins Forever!


We have been working on getting a picture for the Christmas card for the current "Hotel Dana" residences, however, because we are all female (excluding David) our biggest issue has been our hair and who did their hair that day and who didn't :-) Well, tonight we took a few practice runs. I think when we actually do it, it will be amazing! Enjoy the preview:







David was also able to enjoy his first "taste"...suck is probably a better word for it...of pizza. I think he enjoyed it.





And this is just a little shout out to our fabulous photographer...aka I stole this beautiful picture of her and wanted to share it with the world. (Love you KT!)

No comments: