Thursday, September 30, 2010

So cute!

David will be 4 months on Sunday! My little baby is growing up. In fact, I was checking the height and weight limits on our infant car seat; the max height is 29 inches and the max weight is 22 pounds. At Davids 2 month appointment he was 24 inches and 13 pounds (at 3 months he was 16 pounds). So I went ahead and ordered a "big kid" car seat for him. It should be here next week. We'll see what his height and weight are on Oct. 18 and go from there.

David is starting to roll over, so sometimes when I go in to pick him from his crib he is on his back:



We go on walks pretty much daily, on this particular day David was not napping well. As we were coming back from our walk, this is how I found him:



How can you not love that face? That is his "daddy doll." He loves to cuddle with it...and eat it!

We went to a 1,2,3 birthday party tonight. Our Bishop loves babies. Needless to say, I didn't see much of David. At least he was in good hands...or should I say arms?

1 comment:

Nate and Joelle said...

Little David is not so little anymore! I love the pic of him in the stroller with the Mark doll. And thank you soooooo much for the book Savannah loves it!!!! She is a book addict.