
Don't they look so good? If you are ever in the St. Louis area, you should try this place out!
So, David has begun a new thing where he occasionally does not like...no, I take that back, he strongly dislikes being in his car seat while buckled in. He cried the whole way to lunch. Not fun :-( Anyways, it was suppose to be warmer that day, but it was super windy so it was a little chilly. David sat contently on my moms lap.

He is so stinkin cute! I love him! In other news, Similac recalled 5 million cans of their powdered formula. Thursday morning after I fed David, I felt the need to read the news (at 5 am!). I saw the recall and checked my cans. All 4 of mine were part of the recall! Great! Did I mention I had just bought 3 two days earlier? I go up and knock on Katies door and ask her to listen for David while I ran to the store. I drove to Walmart, picked up some liquid Similac and went to check out...I had to wait in line at 5:30 in the morning! I was really surprised at how many people were there! Anyways, I come home and go back to sleep. Later in the day I get a text from Katie stating she wasn't sure what had happened that morning and wasn't sure it was real or a dream :-) I tried to switch David to Enfamil powder but David wasn't having it (he was spitting up lots and just not acting very happy). Poor baby. So now we are back to Similac liquid. I hope they can get their act together and get the powder back on the shelf when it is safe.
1 comment:
Suggestion when putting him in his car seat: I have not made so many noises in my life then after I had Adelaide. When I put her in I make lots of 'exploding' noises and any other noises that I can conjure up. She usually smiles and laughs a little instead of crying. Paul doesn't do that and she cries every time he puts her in. so just a thought, might want to try being crazy- haha
Post a Comment