Haha. My friend Joelle is amazing in the kitchen..as well as a great friend (who else would take your 7 week old baby while you were having emergency surgery to remove your appendix?!). When we lived in Rexburg, I could always count on her to have a last minute ingredient and vice versa. I remember one Sunday, Joelle was making some pies, but didn't have some ingredients, but I did. Between her kitchen and mine, we were covered. Good times :-) Anyways, she has the pretty cool baking, cooking website where she posts yummy recipes. If you look to the right, you will see the button and name of the site:
In the Kitchen Where I Belong.
So ladies, house wives, mothers, and even some of you men out there, if you are looking for some new recipes that will please the entire family, check it out! And lets be honest, family dinner time is not only important but can be a memory building time :-)
1 comment:
I love it! This blog sounds fantastic! haha, David is so adorable.
Post a Comment