Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You know your husband/dad is in the Army when...

...he changes a diaper like this:



Yes fellow bloggers, Mark is wearing his gas mask to change Davids diaper. I am excited for David to begin rice cereal and eventually "real" food but I also fear that he is going to have some pretty stinky diapers. While Mark was just joking about getting his gas mask to change the diaper, I think it was a pretty wise move because that diaper was sick!



We are enjoying our time in Idaho with Mark and are grateful for the time thata we have to spend together as a family. I love my boys and it makes me happy to see Mark and David rebond. It is really fun to see David laughing and smiling with Mark. Just so precious.

2 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

Love it!

Meagan said...

So funny. I'm so glad you guys were able to come and visit...and spend time as family.