While we were at the Dustins, she insisted that they make us a romantic dinner for our last night together. It was really cute, but they had their daughter and her husband as well as another couple that they knew while they were in the Air Force, over for dinner. So while they were upstairs enjoying dinner, we were downstairs eating by candle light. These guys dont mess around-candle light, roses, sparkling cider and delicious dinner!

The Dustins are really just the sweetest people. She made breakfast every morning-coffee cake, breakfast burritos (mm!), waffles. They are so nice and literally want to do anything they can to make our lives just a little bit better. Thank you for opening your hearts, your family and your home to us. We really appreciate it!
1 comment:
How nice. That dinner looks delicious, now I'm hungry. I LOVE the pic of Mark and David below. I loved reading the article as well. So sweet. Hope you are all doing great.
Post a Comment