I love that David is a mini Mark...especially right now. Ben Gardner put it perfectly:most kids will get their daddys nose or daddys eyes, but David is exactly like Mark!
Life is good right now, my friend Melissa is making a countdown to when her soldier comes home and I think I just might do the same thing. The only problem is do I end it in September 2011 or October 2011? Technically 13 months starting in September 2010 is October of 2011. Hmm. Fellow Army Wives, whats your take?
And of course, a good post is nothing with out a few pictures. David is loving putting anything he can get his hands on into his mouth. After I finish this, I'm going to go buy rice cereal, bowls and spoons! The last picture is one of my favorites. I was trying to get a picture of his smile, but he pulled this face instead :-)



October is a busy birthday month in the Distelhorst Family...and it has only gotten busier with new additions to the family. October 10 is Randys birthday, then the 15th is Tom, Mary and Katies birthdays and last but certainly not least is Marks birthday on the 30th! Whew! Here is a picture of David with Katies balloon from the 1, 2, 3..24 party (Kennedy, Avery (Amy Cimas daughter) and Kambria (Jennifer Rolphs daughter)! So Happy Birthday to all of you October babies!

1 comment:
He is so cute! I love how he is getting a little chubby. Amazing how fast time goes.
Post a Comment