Where has the time gone? No, seriously, where has it gone? Just last month I was having my appendix removed (in case you were thinking about having yours removed, it cost $10,000!), moving to Illinois, preparing for Mark to leave, blessing David, family reunion in Colorado, Mark leaving...It's been busy. But none the less, life is good and we are enjoying being around family here and being closer to mine as well.
David turned 3 months today and unfortunately we both got colds. No fun. It is so sad to see him not feel well and not be able to do much of anything to help him. Despite his little cold, he has still been a pretty happy kid. I just love his little smile and am grateful each day he is in our family here on earth! We love you so much David and I know Dad is excited to see you soon! Happy 3 months little man!
3 comments:
oh my word he is so big!!!!!!! I miss you guys!
I can't believe how big he's gotten! 3 months? I swear we just left that hopital after visiting like a week ago! Man...time is flying! Miss you!
what a cute picture!!! I hope you both get feeling better soon! :)
Post a Comment