Monday, September 20, 2010

Picture(s) of the week!

I would like to think that I am doing a great job at updating this thing more often, but I guess you can be the judge of that :-)

When David was 3 days old, Mark had to attend a Yellow Ribbon Event (aka pre-deployment meeting). They were given these little dolls with a picture of the soldier inside. I'm not going to lie, it is a little weird looking, but none the less it has a picture of Mark and David seems to enjoy it. He will hold it and literally try to eat. It is so cute!



David also loves bath time! If he is fussing, I will turn the water on (whether it be the bathtub or the kitchen sink, it usually doesn't matter) and will immediately stop crying. Anyways, he is starting to kick his legs and splash in the tub which is so fun! Here is a picture of him chilling in the tub.I just love that facce and cute little buddha belly :-)

1 comment:

Nate and Joelle said...

hahahahaa your poor traveling home story!!!! Is it sad that I laughed, what luck. And I love all the pics and the article that I still need to get in the mail to you.