Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Warm Weather

I think I love spring even more this year. Warm weather means walks, playing outside, and Mark coming home in just 2 months!
It has been so nice the last few days which is a welcome change from the snow we had just over a week ago. David and I have been going on walks and just sitting outside in the grass playing. David loved pulling the grass, shaking it, and just enjoying the fact that we could be out there without a jacket on.




The sun might have been a little bright, but it made for some cute faces :-)

On Sunday, Vierra came to visit. She and her daughter are from Russia and have been in the United States for...I'm going to say at least 10+ years and have known the Distelhorst family for quite a while. Her daughter lives in California with her husband and their child, but Vierra lives not to far away in Missouri. Anyways, she came over for dinner on Sunday and said David looked like me. I was flattered, but then I showered her a picture of Mark and it all changed. Haha.


David loved playing with her. He would just laugh and laugh while she played with him.

I have more to write but I need to get pictures off of Katies camera, I guess I really need to get around to doing that. Hope you are having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lol. This is what you should do.

1) Go into my room.
2) Get memory card out of camera.
3) Upload photos.
4) Write more blog posts for me to read.

You can do it!! :)

Meagan said...

2 months?!?! How has time gone by so quickly. I'm so excited for you and little David to have Mark back! Happy Day! The pictures of David are so cute. And yes...yay for the end of winter!