Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What the?

Once again, I looked at the monitor when David was sleeping and this is how I found him:


The changing table is connected to the crib so the end where the bumper is pulled out, there is not a place to tie it on. I've thought about taking the bumper off completely, but as you can see he sleeps right up next to it sometimes and he loves to pull it/grab it. Oh well, it's not hurting him so I will probably just leave it on for now.

2 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

haha, I went through that same debate and Savannah still has hers on! It is all mangled and smooshed, but it works for me.

Haylee Mecham said...

Put a piece of velcro on it!! You can buy the heat kind and just use some tape to not damage the wod on the changing table or something like that. I can't believe how big David is getting! He will be one right before our baby comes!