Monday, March 7, 2011

"That Darn Cat"

Katie was oh so kind to dedicate a post as to why she does not want a cat, so I thought I would return the favor with a "Top 10 list for wanting a cat" (compliments of google...they even want her to get a cat :-)

1. Cats are more independent
2. Cats don't need sitters
3. Cats bathe themselves
4. Cats don't need haircuts
5. Cats are more content in general
6. Cats aren't as demanding
7. Cats pace themselves when they eat
8. Cats aren't as loud
9. Cats go in a litter box and don't have to be taken for a walk
10. Cats dont mind being home alone

But I guess I can see Katies fear that she would get a cat and it would look like this:

(Scary, but none the less cute)

Hope you all have a fabulous week and enjoy the ongoing "battle of wits!"

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

I'd like to add...cats are "cute" in general. There are so many "types" of dogs and well some are pretty ugly. :)