Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sonic Good


Lets take a break from the battle of cats. This past weekend we had Stake Conference. After the adult session on Saturday, my mother in law had an ice cream social after for the Single Adults (30+). I offered to run to Sonic to get the ice for her. She had me some money and told me to get something to eat as well. By the time I drove through it was getting close to Davids bedtime so he was getting a little cranky, so I didn't check the bag. I drop the ice off, get home, put David to bed, and then sit down to enjoy my hot dog. One minor problem, in the bag there the tater tots sat, but no hot dog :-(
So I called Sonic and James picked up. (I have no idea who James is, however, I talked to him a handful of times.) Anyways, I explained the situation to him, he apologized and said to come in tomorrow (Sunday) and he would buy lunch. Well, I felt guilty even thinking about going in on Sunday, so I called him again and said I wasn't going to be able to make it in. He said not to worry, and to come in any day this week. By Tuesay, I went in. James took care of lunch and I drove on my way.
Too often we are quick to complain, and not say anything when someone goes above and beyond. So, I wrote a quick thank-you to Sonic, kudos to you! So next time you need/want a drink, head on over to your local Sonic.

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

mmm love you sonic. always will!