Friday, April 1, 2011

Splish Splash...

...I was taking a bath...with my cousin! Kennedy came over tonight while Amy went to see a friends play. Normally when Kennedy comes over and I am giving David a bath she points upstairs and says "ba ba." Well, tonight was her lucky night because she and David got to take a bath together. They were pretty funny and seemed to love to have someone else in the tub to play with.


Too bad we couldn't get them both to look at the camera at the same time.

David has been trying so hard to crawl, and I am hopeful he will get all the mechanics figured out in the next little bit. Keep in mind, Mark didn't crawl until he was 10 or 11 months old. Seeing as how David is a mini Mark, and is following in his footsteps, I have a feeling he is going to do the same.


In between trying to crawl and getting his top teeth, David has also been battling a double ear infection. Poor kid. Fortunately, he has been pretty happy with little spouts of fussiness.


2 comments:

The Carter Famdamily said...

Look at how cute that picture is of him in the laundry basket. I LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

haha thats fun