Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anything you can do...


...I can do better (is what the cat is saying to the dog.) Are you getting sick of the ongoing battle between Katie and I on cats? Lucky for you...I'm not :-) Animal Planet says it best...

"The truth about cats versus dogs is a hot-button debate that rages on, even if cat lovers know that their darlings swept to victory long ago. For cats, it's no contest: Their inspired playfulness and independent spirit are the secret envy of some humans, many of whom wish they could spend their own days batting at a catnip mouse and napping in the sun rather than tapping a computer keyboard. Even some die-hard dog lovers have inched toward the light of the feline side, drawn by their low-maintenance lifestyle and excellence as lap decorations. Why do cats best dogs? Here's a pawful of reasons."

But first, a picture just to make you laugh:


1. Cats treat your guest politely (they will not jump all over like a mad dog, eh, I mean man)
2. Cats smell better than dogs
3. Cats are funnier than dogs
4. Even the loudest cat is quieter than any dog
5. Cats are natural insect repellent (I especially like this one)
6. Cats take much better care of their toys
7. Cats dont need to be walked
8. Cats enjoy bringing gifts to their loved ones
9. Cats and laser pointers: entertainment today, tonight and tomorrow (or anytime)
10. Cats purr when they are happy...or hungry

So tell me, are you a cat person now that you read this list? Dont get me wrong, I like dogs and will one day own one...however, the cat will come first.


3 comments:

Katie said...

We need help.

Lisa said...

I'm with Katie... sorry Rachel. I LOVE dogs! Not a cat person.

The Wilson Family said...

hahahaha. you're a crack up Rach. Too bad J almost dies (for real) when cats are around. It's true. We house sat for my boss who is a cat..well she's a cat lady...indoor and outdoor cats and J would almost die everytime we'd go over. We did for some extra money but it really made him sick. I loved having a cat growing up. :)