Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cousin Love

Amy & Randy took a quick anniversary get away for the last 3 days. Dana has been watching Kennedy, but they come over here and play with David during the day. I really will miss being close to family and having a cousin close by for David to play and grow up with. (Uh, I guess since I am saying this on the blog it makes it more real that we really are moving back to Idaho...hopefully we'll be able to get together with John, Julie and their girls in Washington though). Anyways, here are some pictures of David and Kennedy.




Tonight, Kennedy was over. I taught her how Marley (their dog) eats. It was hilarious!


It was getting late for Kennedy, so I offered some of Davids pajamas and an overnight diaper. Again, it was hilarious...and cute!


Oh, last night, I took my Beehives to visist and older sister in our ward. I love these girls, they keep me on my toes and make me laugh! This is a poor quality picture, but I still wanted to post it.

(Sarah C, Hailey, Jess, Kaitlyn, Britt, Sarah P)

Hope you all are having a great week so far. Hug your loved ones, and remember freedom isn't free.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

OH YEAH, BABY!! Movin' back to Idaho!! WHOOHOOO. :)