David had his 9 month well baby check up today. I didn't think the babes got shots at this appointment so I was feeling pretty good. Fortunately my friend Ashleigh mentioned that her baby got shots so I was a pre-warned (Thanks!) I'm pretty sure it is a catch up shot day and since they were out of one of the vaccinations at his 4 month appointment, he got it today. But it was just one and he did great! He cried and as soon as we picked him up, he was good. His stats are:
Weight: 19.15 pounds (50th %)
Height: 29.5 inches (85th %)
And for whatever reason, I never remember the head circumference. I do remember it was in the 75th percentile.
And what is a post without a picture? David absolutely loves his Aunt Katie and this picture captures it pretty well.

No comments:
Post a Comment