Sixteen years ago, Fedex dropped off a box that said "Caution: living contents". Haha. Just kidding. Thats what I tell Madeline about the day she was born. For Madelines birthday, she had that day off from school and the two days following due to a winter storm that hit us hard. We had about 6 inches of snow, lose of power for not quite 24 hours, with more to come.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
One year ago today...
On January 26 2010, Mark and I received some great news. Our sweet little baby was a boy! Mark had the biggest smile on his face, my dreams of pink and purple would have to wait, but I was happy to know that our little one could finally have a name, let alone a gender :-)

And now my baby is just shy of 8 months old! Where has the time gone? I'm so glad he is our little, uh, not so little but oh so handsome son!
Sixteen years ago, Fedex dropped off a box that said "Caution: living contents". Haha. Just kidding. Thats what I tell Madeline about the day she was born. For Madelines birthday, she had that day off from school and the two days following due to a winter storm that hit us hard. We had about 6 inches of snow, lose of power for not quite 24 hours, with more to come.
Sixteen years ago, Fedex dropped off a box that said "Caution: living contents". Haha. Just kidding. Thats what I tell Madeline about the day she was born. For Madelines birthday, she had that day off from school and the two days following due to a winter storm that hit us hard. We had about 6 inches of snow, lose of power for not quite 24 hours, with more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment