Monday, January 17, 2011

Chunky Monkey

Today was a good day. We had a play date with a lady in the ward here, her baby is a month older than David, and bigger :-) Then I made these delicious pancakes with homemadebuttermilk syrup for dinner. My mouth is watering as I type this. I would recommend trying it. (Don't worry, Katie, Amy & Melissa, I will make it when I get back :-)
Like I've said before, bath time is fun for David. He is becoming more interested in all the things around him. I am just waiting for our trip to the E.R. I know it's not far ahead of us. Anyways, tonight, Max decided to join in on bath time. I'm pretty sure David enjoyed it more than Max. Nonetheless, it made for some good pictures.




Katie, I know you've always a cute furry cat to sit and listen to you talk, cry, laugh at your silly jokes. I have good news for you. Max is ready to come to Illinois, and can even be ready to come when David and I fly back (unless of course you want him sooner.)

Madeline and I went and got manicures and pedicures tonight. There is just something very therapeutic about that that I love! Oh, and the title of this: Madeline came into the bathroom tonight and said "chunky monkey." I thought it would make a good blog title.
Love & Miss you!!!

No comments: