Thursday, January 6, 2011

Aunts, tubs, and diners

The other night two of my best friends (Audrey & Linda) and their mom were able to come over and meet with David. They absolutely adored him. Barely after walking out the door Linda updated her facebook status with this :"I just fell in ♥ with the cutest little man!! David Distelhorst, yr gummy smiles and thumb-sucking jst stole my heart away!! ♥ Rach!" Haha. I'm so glad they were able to come over and catch up. Definitely miss them.




David is being spoiled, loved, and getting attention from everyone! I love his little laugh. I don't know what is going on with the lightning, I guess I really do need to get a new camera.


I hope that video works for you all. If not, I don't know what else to do. The following are just some pictures for Mark of DT in the bath tub. I love his wild man hair!




Earlier today, we went and had lunch with my grandma at the Silver Diner. I don't know what it is about that place, but it's just a fun place to hang out. I can remember going there occasionally after a dance, Saturday morning breakfast get togethers with friends. David charmed everyone with his smile, even while getting his diaper changed in the oddly placed changing table in the bathroom.


Love you!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Aw, cute pictures. Rach, you look great and David is such a cutie.

The Carter Famdamily said...

Oh look at that adorable picture of you and him! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you are having a blast at home