Sunday, January 2, 2011

May I...?

Let me introduce you to a sweet little boy named Max. He is handsome, dark skinned, and a great cuddler/listener. He is my cat that I found in middle school when I was out cutting the front lawn. It made me sad not to bring him to college with me, but I looked forward to visiting Maryland and seeing him there. Well, my mom said if Mark deployed, I could have him! When we got the official word that Mark would be going, I was sad that he wasn't going to be around, but okay because I was going to have Max (and David of course!) However, Dana and Katie were done with pets, and have no intention of wanting a cat. So, he stayed in Maryland. Katie, however, saw my post on the puppies, and said to bring them, but leave the cat! How can you say no to a face like this:


Oh well, one day we will have a cat and when Katie visits, she will love him.

And what's a post without pictures of David? He continues to love bath time and amazes me with his flexibility.


The measuring cup may or may not have been strategically placed where it is :-) He also continues to amaze me with his appetite. He loves yogurt, corn, peaches...the list can go on. If he can get his hands on it, it goes in the mouth! He's had a little stuffy nose and I am trying to teach him to use a sippy cup so I give him some juice, if you can even call it juice. It is 1 part juice to 3 parts water. But is he doing pretty good with it.


Hope you all had a great Sunday and are enjoying the new year thus far.
Love & Miss you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just laughed really hard.