Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mum Mums

The other day at our play date, David tried Mum-mums. He liked playing with them and wanted me to feed him. So while I was at Target I decided to pick them up and see if he would eat them himself. He loved them!




The funny thing is he would put it in his mouth, put his hands down, chew, laugh. Good thing I was fast enough to catch it on camera. All in all, I think he likes them. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Kay LOVED those things when she was little. And i loved them because she could easily feed herself and they don't make a big mess.

PKYoung said...

Aren't those great? Adelaide absolutely loves them! She downs them in no time and they're also great for keeping her entertained when we go out to eat. I just don't like when she slobbers all over it and then decides to share it with me!

Katie said...

Love that video! I heart mum-mums, mostly because I think it is the best thing to say. mum mums.

Peter & Raeah Stephenson said...

David is just to cute eating with no hands!I think it is sweet.

Haylee Mecham said...

Ike loved those... And I can't believe how big David is getting. He looks a ton like Mark. So fun!