I dread shot days. They are just not fun. Today was Davids 4 month appointment. Here are his stats:
Height: 26 inches (75th percentile)Weight: 15.12 (54 percentile. I'm kind of amazed that he wasn't a little bit heavier though.)
Head Circumference: I have no idea now that I am writing this. I payed more attention to the height and weight than I did this. Oops. :-)
He was super happy and did great with the doctor, despite me waking him up after only napping for 45 minutes. Probably has something to do with the fact that he is now taking 8 ounces every 4 1/2 hours! (I am trying to stretch the time inbetween, but when he's hungry, he's hungry. I brought my MIL along with me to help with the shots. But he did great! He didn't cry at all with the first one (he did make a funny/confused face though) and then he fussed with the second shot. Way to go kiddo!
Thanks to Amy AND Randy, the car seat is in the car and David is riding in style.
And last but certainly not least, a picture. He loves his rice cereal. The doctor said I could start baby food at about 5 months, so hopefully that will help fill him a little more.

Why is it so hard to get a smiling picture? He sees the camera and thats it. No smiles. Oh well. I always knew he was going to be a messy eater. If I don't get the spoon to him fast enough, he grabs my hand and brings it to him. Makes for some good pictures though.
Love you!
2 comments:
Wow, you've got a big boy! My little girl was only 24 inches and 13 pounds at her 4 month. Granted she was really tiny when she was born, so it's all relative. I started Adelaide on rice cereal at 4 months too b/c I didn't feel like she was satisfied enough with just milk. At the 4 month vaccination they kept saying how they can get everything they need from just milk until 6 months and not to start solids until then. We just smiled and kept our mouths closed, what they don't know won't hurt, right?!
Such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!
Post a Comment