Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This or That?

I won the In The Kitchen Where I Belong contest!! Wahoo! I don't win anything so this is pretty exciting. I won a $20 gift certificate to CSN Stores. So now comes the hard part, what to get? I think I have narrowed it down to 2 things.

I really like this cute apple green cookie jar:



But I also want a nice sturdy set of mixing bowls with lids:



Now granted, neither of these items (or any item from the store) will be used for a good year, but the certificate expires in December. So, a little help from the audience would be nice :-)

4 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

I love the bowls that have lids on them. It makes life so easy. I would probably get that but id on;t make that many cookies so... good luck.

Meagan said...

LOVE the cookie jar!

Katie said...

I vote the cookie jar. It is awesome.

Fit by 40 said...

I (Mary) vote for the cookie jar too! It is dang cute!