
He's growing up and sadly I have had to box of many clothes (some that he only got to wear once!). He's a pretty long kid and we'll get the exact stats next week. I am slightly worried that the liquid "diet" may not be enough for him. I'm going to talk to the doctor about starting "real" baby food soon.
David is a fabulous sleeper! He has been going to bed about 6:40/6:45pm in the evening and then waking up between 7:30 and 8:30am. It is such a beautiful thing! I love David and so glad that we are a family.
We love and miss you!
5 comments:
WOW! That is way nice that he sleeps so long. I hope he keeps that up.
he is so cute!
ps, your blog isn't making me sign in anymore....i dont know if you did that on purpose or not...haha.
that's so great that he liked the rice cereal! I bet he will LOVE baby food! Talmage gobbles it right up, haha...and it's kinda funny/ kinda gross. I miss you Rachel!
I wanna follow your blog:)
my address is billyandalicia08@gmail.com
Sounds like Joseph! The main thing they'd tell you is when you start real foods early there can be allergies. JJ was the same way..milk was not enough! haha. He did good with rice. When you do foods do one thing at a time. I recommend vegies first. Joseph loved anything and everything. and with the rice you always put a banana or something simple in it to give it a little flavor. Good luck. He has that "mark" look. What a cutie Rachel. Sure miss you!
Post a Comment