Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween part 2

Halloween is probably...I take that back, I know it is my least favorite holiday. I do not think it is funny, nor do I see the purpose in having large furry spiders all through it. In fact, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay for these?! Anyways, I have decided that Halloween is pretty fun being a parent and being able to dress your child up. David was absolutely adorable in his little monkey outfit.






We went to the wards Trunk or Treat activity Saturday night. David did really well. I love that Amy and Randy live close by and that their little girl, Kennedy is able to play with David. She was a lady bug, Randy was a leaf blower. (I wish I had gotten a picture of Amys custome, she was pumpkin pie!)



We look forward to next year when Mark will be able to participate in the festivities. But I am grateful for good friends and family close and for my "mini Mark." On Sunday, Katie made delicious soup in a pumpkin! Yum! I'll attempt it next year.


And one final picture for this post just because he's a cutie. He was not interested in taking a long nap after church, so he looks a little slap happy. I adore his smiles!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Thanks you much for the shout outs! Now that you like Halloween, you will never have to worry about being called a lame-o-lantern!

Amy W. said...

Correction: That should be "Thank you much" rather than "Thanks you much." I guess my poor grammar makes me the lame-o-lantern today!

Meagan said...

That is the cutest, little monkey I have ever seen! Love it. That last picture of him is adorable. He's such a cute boy!

The Romney Family said...

Thx for the invite. I didn't know you had a baby!!! Congratulations! He's adorable. Now I need to catch up on all your posts over the last several months!