If you had asked me
before I had David what I thought about bath tub/naked photos, I probably would have told you I was not going to take any because they are simply embarrassing later in the childs life and they are not necessary. That was before I had David. Poor David. Maybe if he wasn't so cute, or if he didn't make cute faces while in the tub, I wouldn't take as many of them. But, fortunately for me (and unfortunately for David when he gets older) he has a few of these "unspeakable" pictures. Enjoy :-)


In other news, Davids "big kid" car seat came and we've been playing with. I think he likes it more because he has more room. He is sadly growing out of his 6 month clothes because he is too long! Yikes!


We put him in the high chair the other day to see how he would do. He seemed to enjoy it! Rice cereal coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment