Sunday, October 24, 2010

I like to eat

I did it. With a little help from Amy and Katie, I fed David some real baby food! Tonight we started with a few bites of squash and I am fairly certain he liked it! The only problem is David is no longer my itty bitty baby. It is so fun to see him grow, but sometimes I wish I could hit a pause button on his growth (and a fast forward button on Mark being gone.)



These days if David can get his hands on, it goes in the mouth! He is such a sweet baby, and I am so grateful that he is our baby and here with us in this life. He is still working on mastering the art of rolling, but he is a good little scooter/wiggler. I am also so grateful for my ward! Today (like most Sundays) David is "fought" over. I am really grateful for the good people who help with David, hold him, change his diaper (Randy!) and a Bishopric/Home Teacher that really cares. I went to ward Temple night on Friday; it was a great experience and definitely something I needed to do.






In other news, we are going to Mississippi in 2 weeks to see Mark one last time before he leaves the country! Good news with this is we have 2 months down, 12 more to go :-)

5 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

David is getting so big!! Did you decide to take him to Mississippi to see Mark with you?

Meagan said...

He's growing up fast. Such a cutie. I'm excited you get to go see Mark soon. Here's to the next year flying by! :)

Lindsay said...

hey!!! we have the exact same little green bouncer chair....cool! except we still havr not gotten batteries for it, so still not sure if chloe likes it or not. :)

Jeff & Steph said...

I just got back from Mississippi seeing Jeff. Have a blast! Although I have to say, this goodbye war the hardest one ever, way worse then before. hope you're ready tor humidity!

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Did you already have to get him a bigger car seat??