I think my last was maybe a little too down-like. I had another Doctors appointment and it went well-I am almost dilated to a 3 and about 70% effaced!! They are still a little worried about the pre-eclampsia, so if I havent had him on my own in 2 weeks they will go ahead and induce me. I think my biggest concern is his size and birthing a big baby. But I also know it will all work out and trust the Doctors that I see.
3 comments:
You know what though, Talmage was 9 lbs and I couldn't even tell I was birthing a big baby in the moment. Especially cause the epidural numbs everything :) Best luck! I am waiting on pins and needles to hear "We had a baby!" on your blog, hehe
I really hope they don't have to induce you, they did that to me and I wish I would have just waited. The pain was insane!!
miss you soo much!
mommyplaygroup@gmail.com
love ya Rach & David!
Post a Comment