Born: June 3, 2010
19 inches long
6 pounds 14 ounces (I know, suprising considering they told me he would be big! But, on the other side, the nurse said had he gone all the way, he very well might have been.)
He has a full head of black hair and is just cute as can be! We are so excited he is here and cannot wait to take him home with us.
5 comments:
Hooray!! That is so fun! I wouldn't mind if mine came a little early too if she's healthy :) He looks adorable! Congrats on making it through it all! How exciting!
Congrats!! He looks so handsome! I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats you two. I can't wait to get more pictures and see you three together. Rest well and take care of each other.
congrats!! He is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him, i'm glad you are doing good!
Yay! Congratulations!! Babies are so much fun! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment