My baby is getting bigger and bigger I swear by the day :-) (But is still in newborn diapers! Haha) My mom left Monday morning, and Marks mom will be here sometime in July. I guess we should probably start packing seeing as in we only have a month left here! It is a bitter-sweet feeling to be leaving Rexburg. I will certainly miss the people, and the nice summer weather...but will not miss the looong nasty winters.
And because I know most of you that read this anymore are just looking for cute pictures of David, so for your viewing pleasure...






And if any of you can help me, how do I get my picture centered?!?
4 comments:
Eric has that same green, white, and brown blanket! It is his favorite. He will only go to sleep if he has that. Maybe David will become just as attached to it.
first: when you add your pics to upload, there is an option to center the photos.
second: we just moved Lacey up to size one diapers. newborn size is up to 10 lbs, but size one starts at 8 lbs, so you could move him up if you want. we are just back to overlapping the tabs again like we did when she was born. I can't believe how fast they grow! he is such a cutie!!
We also have that blanket! It's so soft and sweet! David looks so cute in every picture...he looks just like Mark in the close-up of his face in the swing :)
Ahhh! How cute is he?!?! I loved seeing all these pictures. So weird that he's getting so big! Can't wait to see him in person someday. Where are you guys moving to?!?!
Post a Comment