This first picture is just him being him. He finally is on a "schedule" and is sleeping wonderfully! (I am so grateful for that! I have learned that I need to sleep when he does. Its amazing what sleeping for 3 hours straight can do for you!)

And this is just because! We were waiting to meet with the lactation lady and he fell asleep on me. Just precious.

And one more (for now!) I am really grateful Mark has been able to take the week off from work. He has been such a great help and I defintely could not have done it without him (as well as Joelle, Ashleigh, Michele-thanks Ash for letting me borrow your mom!) Mark is such a great dad and Im so glad David came early, 1, because he was tiny and 2, because it gives us more time together as a family!
9 comments:
He is to cute, I love that little onesie!! It's so cute!
nothing wrong with "just because" :) I already wanna see more! and thanks for letting me come see him! He is even cuter in person...let me know if you need company ever. I just sit around all day, haha.
I saw that you are going private, so I would love an invite if thats alright with you!
David is just adorable! I hope everything is starting to work out with you and feeding him. :)
We should get the babies together for pics sometime. Maybe after Ashley's baby, Luke, arrives as well.
Ahhh!! Yay! Congrats, I can't believe he's here. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous! I'm getting SO anxious to see our little girl and want her out! Now! Haha. I'm glad things are going well and wish I could be there to see him! Congrats!
sorry, I meant to leave it with my first comment... :)
nikkiandtrickey@yahoo.com
congratulations!! He is ADORABLE!! Isn't being a mommy WONDERFUL?? I'd love an invite...davisfamily2006@gmail.com
Your little boy is SO cute!! Congratulations!! HOpe you all are getting some sleep :) Thanks for allowing me to look at your blog :)
ADORABLE!!!! I'm so glad he's here and stiken cute, too! Have fun with this little one they grow up to fast! Hopefully I will get to see this little guy in St. Louis. Good Luck with everything and hope you get feeling back to normal soon! Congratulations!!!
p.s. I want to be added
cwazy85@hotmail.com
He is so cute congrats.
Post a Comment