"For you, Rachel, I bequeth your time
to pause where thou be and lend an ear to my rhyme.
In praise & admiration I give thee thanks for you & my brother who rides in a tank.
I admire your courage & strength for the year,
and I am oh so glad to have you near!
You're funny & smart & are nice to have seen
the movie with the boy named Draco,
and oh, by the way, you write good notes to Graco.
Your burden is being but your heart is so full,
thanks for being my sister-in-law
I think you are cool!"
Oh she is a fun girl to have around too! And I will be sad when she goes away to grad school. And because I like her so much, I thought I would share some pictures of her for your viewing pleasure :-)



Isn't she lovely? One night we decided to put egg on our face. It's suppose to be like a natural exfoliator or something. I dont know. It was late maybe? Haha.


Hope you all had a great week and that you have an even better up coming week :-)



Isn't she lovely? One night we decided to put egg on our face. It's suppose to be like a natural exfoliator or something. I dont know. It was late maybe? Haha.
Hope you all had a great week and that you have an even better up coming week :-)
Love & Miss you!
3 comments:
okay seriously love the egg on the face. SO FUNNY! Have a great week!
Ok, seriously woman. As much as I love seeing my face on your blog, it's time for an update. I think I single-handedly (I don't think that's a word) upped your blog hits by about 20 this week. You can thank me tomorrow by making me + 10 friends breakfast. :)
wow! so that had to be Mark's sister right?! They could be twins. She's beautiful! She is a girl version of Mark! I'm glad you're with family. Miss you and wish we could visit!
Post a Comment