Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

What is Thanksgiving all about? Food, fun, family, friends, and...



...a good mess! Haha. This year we spent Thanksgiving at the Jorgenson home. They welcomed in all the "misfits" (Dana, Katie, Melissa, Yale, Rachel & Seth Dillworth, David and I.) I was asked/volunteered to bring pies. Mm..I made apple, pecan and cherry pies. Yum! I probably should have taken a picture of the pies as well. I made my own crusts.

It was defintely weird to 1) not be at Jills house with her family (I have gone there the last couple of years and 2) not to have Mark here. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving next year!

Take a minute and reflect on the things in your life in which you are grateful for. Here is part of my list:
-A loving & supportive husband
-an adorable & healthy baby boy
-a roof over my head
-a safe & reliable car (although, we are thinking about getting a Toyota Sequoia or something like that, especially if we go out West)
-temples
-our troops (especially those of the 116th and a big thanks to Mark!)
-our troops families
-cell phones...technology
-eternal families
-family & friends who support & love us, especially during this time

The list goes on. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love you!!!

1 comment:

The Carter Famdamily said...

LOVE THANKSGIVING. Thanks for sharing!