Yes, I did put it in a plastic bag inside his baby book. I do need to trim his hair at his neck line before it goes into a full bloom mullet, but I dont see him holding still long enough, so that will have to wait.
Then, on Sunday I was holding David, talking, etc. David puts his hands (and everything else!) in his mouth. When I noticed a tooth indent on his hand. I frantically put my finger in his mouth but could not feel anything. Whew. I have told David a few times that he can take his time on getting teeth. Apparently, he thought 5 1/2 months was long enough because Monday when he got up from his afternoon nap, there was a white thing part way out of his gums!!!! And the one next to it isn't far behind! So, it looks like David will be getting his two bottom teeth for Thanksgiving. He fortunately is still sleeping through the night, but his naps (and poops!) are already being affected by the teeth. Wish us luck. I tried to take a picture-haha! Trimming his hair was nothing compared to trying to get a picture of his tooth.
Also on Sunday was Pumpkin Fest! We had pumpkin chilli, pumpkin bread, and a pumpkin roll!
Doesn't all that food look so good? It was! And in the picture David is being held by his Aunt Melissa. He has a lot of Aunts...blood related and not :-)
Katie and I also went and saw Harry Potter last night. I have seen maybe 4 of the movies (the last one being the third) so I was slightly lost. Fortunately, Katie was helpful and let me know what was going on and when scary parts where coming :-) Needless, because I saw part 1, I will most likely being seeing part 2!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week leading up to Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week leading up to Thanksgiving!
Love & Miss you!!
1 comment:
I don't remember if we had this conversation or not, but I didn't know that you know Melissa. I saw her picture on your blog and had to pause. She was a roommate of mine in Salt Lake - back in 2004 I think? Small world.
Post a Comment