Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Stud

I really need to do better in an updating this thing. I go through phases. Hopefully, with Mark being gone it will give me the motivation though. With that being said, David is the man. About 2 weeks ago I was at the BX (base exchange) and saw this adorable little vest, white shirt, dress pants and a red tie. I had to have it. I knew David would look just adorable in it. And he did. Kennedy also looked cute with DTs tie. This is the only time in Davids life where 1) I will put white socks on him while wearing church clothes and 2) and will be okay with it. Maybe. Enjoy!










I love that Kennedy (as well as Amy & Randy) are close by. David has the best of both worlds. First grandbaby on my side, and lots of cousins on Marks side (number 9 actually, third grandbaby this year!)
I have also have decided I am going to run a half marathon in April. Katie is going to be my coach. Wish me...and her luck :-)

Mark is officially in Kuwait. It's weird. Thank you all for your continued kind thoughts, prayers and smiles. We appreciate you.
We love & miss you!

3 comments:

Gahley's said...

David is to cute in his little man suit!

Meagan said...

Adorable outfit! You have a thumbsucker, huh?

Melissa said...

david has the cutest outfit!!! i love it. tell david hi from his AUNT melissa haha