Ugh is all I can say. Tonight I went around with Ashlee to get Visiting Teaching numbers and had let Christopher (a boy in my ward who has severe OCD and will not touch his apartment phone because it is in the kitchen) borrow my cellphone. Well, Mark called while I was upstairs and Christopher had my phone. I briefly saw Christopher and asked where my phone was because he was now holding my roommates phone. He said that "he" called and babbled for a minute. Needless to say I was a little upset because I dont get to talk to Mark very often. Go figure, the one time I dont have my phone Mark calls with some information for family day. Oh well. (I'm trying to be okay with it.) I get to see him Wednesday and couldnt be happier.
Enough of my babbling...I leave for Oklahoma tomorrow and come back Saturday evening as of now (Mark wants me to stay, but I need to look at flights and shuttles. I will be happy when we won't have to say goodbye anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment