I got a letter from Mark today and it just made my day oh so much better! I have really been missing him so it was great to get a funny, sweet, loving letter from him :-) Sgt. Jones meets in one of my classrooms right before I do and we talked on Tuesday about basic, AIT, army stuff. He said that I will enjoy AIT (its only 5 weeks and 4 days long and much more relaxed) more than basic because I will get to hear from him lots...like everyday type of thing because they essentially have the evenings off!
In exactly 2 weeks (14 days) I get to see Mark and I am super excited! I am really excited to be able to see him face-to-face, talk to him face-to-face, cuddle, hug and kiss him! Isnt he just so cute...I meanly manly/handsome?! Haha. I think he is so great and am excited to begin our lives together as a hot, fun, young married couple...in just 73 days!
2 comments:
It's about time you updated your blog! hahaha I'm so glad you got a letter from Mark!
OMG RACHEL I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ok so i got a new phone so i had lost your number and i FINALLY signed on to facebook but give me a call ASAP!!
WE HAVE LOTS TO TALK ABOUT!!
703.862.2912
Post a Comment