Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stressed but Happy

This week has been so stressful. I am trying to get everything done and turned in for when I go to Oklahoma! I have really been missing Mark too which doesn't help. However, Mark being the amazing fiance that he is, he called today and said that basic is done (hes graduating!), AIT is on time, he loves me and is excited to see me in 6 DAYS!! Wahoo! I am so excited to have a little vacation and to be able to spend time with him as well as his family.

I'm also really grateful for the gospel in my life. It is really comforting to know that I can always turn to my Heavenly Father in prayer, and the peace and joy that comes through doing this.

Saturday, my lovely roommates through me a bachelorette party. It was a surprise and a lot of fun! One game we played was the "toilet paper wedding dress" (see picture below-don't they just look lovely?) My roommate Brittany gave me the supplies to play cowboys and Indians (which is what I am holding in the picture also below.) I am so grateful to have such good friends and roommates. Thank you so much girls!



2 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm sticking with my dress was the BEST!! I don't care what you say!

Alli said...

Looks like fun!!!