
I just got one of the sweetest/saddest letters from Mark. When he called on Sunday he said I would be getting a "mushy" letter soon because he was really missing me. He expressed his love for me, told me he was grateful that I loved him enough to wait to marry him while he completed his training, that he was excited to be sealed and begin life together as a family, etc. I wish I could just give him a hug right now.
This time apart though has defintely made me appreciate and love Mark more. While it has been hard, I almost feel closer to him even though we are physically seperated. I love getting letters from him and the occassional (short and sweet) phone calls randomly. It's nice to be able to discuss things about the church and the important things (which are just as important to him as they are to me!) I'm so proud of him for being strong and for doing this for us so that we can have a good life. I love him so much and am excited to marry him!
No comments:
Post a Comment