So Thursday marked Mark and I's 8 month anniversary, and 100 days until we are sealed for time and all eternity! Yeah!
A little update from Mark while at basic. This past week they went through the gas chamber! He said that when he first walked in his hands and head started to burn a little bit. Then when they had to take their masks off everyone was drowling basically and snot was coming out of their noses. (Apparently one guy ran into the wall even!) But once he was back into fresh air he was fine. It was a pretty uncomfortable situation. They also learned how to put IV's into eachother. All in all he is doing fine. We are both very excited and counting down the days until our wedding day (August 30!)
2 comments:
Hey! I'm glad I found your blog, it's so cute! I like reading the updates on your guy. What a crazy day for him at basic training!
So I just think its fun that I can read and stay up to date with things... even thought I'm not in Rexburg anymore. I miss everyone I meet and made friend with! You and Mark are sooo cute!
Alli
Post a Comment