Lets play a guessing game. Unfortunately, only those in the Illinois area will probably know who I am talking about. This girl is too cool for school. She has a slightly ridiculous amount of shoes:

She listens to the good old school music and can pull it off.

Can you guess who it is? I'll give you one more clue. She is a pretty humble and fly person.

If you guessed Melissa, you are correct! Bahaha!
Here are some pictures of Melissa, DT, Me, and Brittany right before Brittany decided she was too cool for us anymore and wanted to move to Utah. We'll hopefully see you in Rexburg later this fall!
Here is Melissa, Brittany, Me, DT, Katie and Kennedy again.
Have you ever wondered what your kids are going to look like? Wonder if they will be cute? When David was born (and still is) a mini replica of Mark. Spot on. Well, it got me thinking of what our girls will look like. As you are all aware, David has a ton of hair. We are going to be cutting it next week. While over at the Walkers on Mothers Day, I told them I was going to put a bow in Davids hair before I cut it, just to see what it would like. Katie and I ran out to get some stuff from the car, and when I came back, my little boy was no more.

Haha. Im not going to lie, I might have thought something not too good. But, now I know if and when we have girls, they will be so cute too!
I am so far behind on blogging its not even funny! So, hopefully, I will get some motivation and update better...after a short 2 week vacation when Mark comes home in just a few days!!!
2 comments:
ok creeper- why you got random pics of my stuff? haha at first i thot you broke into my house and took those pics and then i realized you got them off my camera. haha
LOL! you crack me up
Post a Comment